Cocoa Beach is one of Florida's nicest communities. The nearby Kennedy and Cape Canaveral Launch Centers have allowed a non-tourist dependent community without the glitter associated with other Florida areas. Yet, the natural beauty has not been unnoticed by all who visit. This area offers Florida's best:
Take a look at the sample listings or rentals or a search link search where you can enter your own property search criteria for all of Brevard County (After searching please use the browser "go back" to return to this page) .
- Affordable Beachfront and near beach condominiums and homes enhance the enjoyment of a beautiful beach. Sunrises, swimming, surfing, jogging or just walking on the beach all contribute to a great waterfront lifestyle.
- Location next to the Kennedy and Cape Canaveral Space Launch Centers provides unforgettable views of day and night launches.
- Warm winters and cool summers. Cocoa Beach is located on the south side of the winter temperature high gradient area. In other words, this is where the tropics begin. Proximity to the ocean and Banana River result in warm winters and cooler summers with the prevailing southeast sea breezes.
- Located next to one of Florida's fastest growing ports. Port Canaveral is now a world class cruise center with new cruise terminals (also used for community events). Low cost cruises open to savvy residents add even more excitement to area life.
- Tremendous fishing. The Indian and Banana rivers, the beach with jetty and pier access, and the clear blue Gulfstream waters offshore, provide for one of the most productive and enjoyable fishing areas in the state.
- Golf and play tennis at the excellent Cocoa Beach Country Club.
- Close proximity to Orlando Area attractions. Disney World, Epcot, Sea World, Universal and MGM Studios are all within 60 miles. A map, helps you check out the surrounding vicinity.
- Sounds good? It is. Come SeaCocoaBeach. From the moment you experience the view while crossing one of the high rise bridges coming in from the mainland you will know this is the place you want to live. We will work with you on all your real estate needs with the highest desire to acquire and deserve your confidence.
Florida Lifestyle Realty
Serving Florida's Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral & Merritt Island Areas
6500 N. Atlantic Avenue, Suite C
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- Gloria Glusing
Multi-Million Dollar/Year Producer
Office: (321) 613-5922
Cell: (321) 258-2000
Fax: (321) 613-5923